Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cookbooks

So I was thinking, in case anyone actually tries my recipes and doesn't really care for them, I thought I would list some cookbooks that I have found of great use.

I love any and all of the Barefoot Contessa (Ina Garten) cookbooks. She uses simple recipes but uses great quality ingredients and it's usually pretty easy to make any recipe of hers. Also, she has a new cookbook that just came out called Barefoot Contessa: How Easy Is that? I am going out tomorrow morning to buy it and hopefully soon will try her recipes and post about it. As you can probably tell, she is my favorite chef. I also love using the Better Homes and Garden cookbook. They have basic recipes for classic dishes, and usually a good variety to choose from.

The other thing that can be useful is a collective cookbook. Whether it's a collection of recipes from friends, family, co-workers, church friends, it is usually a great go to source.

So let me know if this helps. Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment